khud kalami a conversation with hajoometanahi


Myself: hi me...
Me: hi myself...
Myself: hi me...
Me: hi...
Myself: hi me...
Me: :/
Myself: hi me you are sick...
Me : :/
Myself: hi me... still alone? :P
Me: Alone??? :O
Myself: hi me...
Me : enough :/
Myself: ok Me wats up... :)
Me:me...?
nothing special...
but planning about my vacations...
Myself: on a bright sunny day ME?... :P 
Myself: hi me... :P
Me:hey shut up myself...
Myself: hi me...
Me: :/
Myself: hay me...
Me : yes :/ 
Myself: Me you know what...
I am on my way...
to a journey...
A journey towards me... :)
Me :ME??? :O
Myself: ya ME is my destination... :)
Me : but I am sick... :/
I am lonely... :/
Yet I am what I am...
Myself: oks Me...
I ill meet myself one day...
I ill ask myself...
Do you remember...
Yourself...
Me:me :/
Myself: and I know...
My reply...
Better than you but less then me...
and me...
Me:Myself you are
Unpredictable... :/
Myself: I ill then offer me...
lets start new journey...
a journey to the final destination...
Me: where no one ill know........ ????
Myself: wait me ;)
hey you.... yes u
dont bother...
me and myself are busy in talking with each other...

از قلم ہجوم تنہائی

No comments:

short story

udaas urdu status

urduz.com kuch acha perho #urduz #urduqoutes #urdushayari #urduwood #UrduNews #urdulovers #urdu #urdupoetry #awqalezareen