khud kalami a conversation with hajoometanahi


Myself: hi me...
Me: hi myself...
Myself: hi me...
Me: hi...
Myself: hi me...
Me: :/
Myself: hi me you are sick...
Me : :/
Myself: hi me... still alone? :P
Me: Alone??? :O
Myself: hi me...
Me : enough :/
Myself: ok Me wats up... :)
Me:me...?
nothing special...
but planning about my vacations...
Myself: on a bright sunny day ME?... :P 
Myself: hi me... :P
Me:hey shut up myself...
Myself: hi me...
Me: :/
Myself: hay me...
Me : yes :/ 
Myself: Me you know what...
I am on my way...
to a journey...
A journey towards me... :)
Me :ME??? :O
Myself: ya ME is my destination... :)
Me : but I am sick... :/
I am lonely... :/
Yet I am what I am...
Myself: oks Me...
I ill meet myself one day...
I ill ask myself...
Do you remember...
Yourself...
Me:me :/
Myself: and I know...
My reply...
Better than you but less then me...
and me...
Me:Myself you are
Unpredictable... :/
Myself: I ill then offer me...
lets start new journey...
a journey to the final destination...
Me: where no one ill know........ ????
Myself: wait me ;)
hey you.... yes u
dont bother...
me and myself are busy in talking with each other...

از قلم ہجوم تنہائی

تبصرے

اس بلاگ سے مقبول پوسٹس

انوکھی کہانی پہلی قسط

گندگی کہانی.. gandgi kahani

Urdu web travel novel Links